Volunteers are our most valuable resource. We wouldn’t be able to help as many animals as we do without the support of our dedicated volunteers.
The SPCA St. John’s is a warm, enthusiastic team of people who are always looking for more volunteers to join our community.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL VOLUNTEERS:
- Be 16 years of age and over
- Be able to commit to at least six months of regular volunteering
- Have a valid email address
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Cat Care Attendants
- Dog Care Attendants
- Dog Walkers/Enrichment
- Shelter Helpers
- Administrative Support
- Thrift Store Attendants
- Maintenance Workers
- Special Events
- Foster Program Caseworkers
Join our volunteer team and make a difference in the lives of animals waiting for homes!
Become a volunteer today
- Complete the Volunteer Application Form
- We look forward to meeting you!